1) __________ is the chemist?
A) Where B) When C) Why D) How
2) Why __________ you going home?
A) do B) are C) will D) is
3) __________ you think English is easy?
A) Do B) Are C) Have D) Would
4) __________ do you come from?
A) Who B) Where C) Which D) What
5) __________ you like a cup of coffee?
A) Do B) Are C) Will D) Would
6) I __________ been to Ireland yet.
A) have B) haven’t C) am not D) don’t have
7) Tom doesn’t know __________ wrote the letter.
A) who B) whose C) when D) where
8) __________ you eaten your dinner?
A) Do B) Did C) Have D) Has
9) I __________ walking in the park when it started to rain.
A) have B) just C) was D) still
10) __________ do you go to work? On foot.
A) Why B) Who C) How D) What
11) I bought this car three weeks __________.
A) in the past B) ago C) since D) past
12) How many exercises __________ you done so far?
A) do B) will C) have D) are
13) Lisa is __________ intelligent than her brother.
A) more B) much C) as D) the most
14) Liverpool are a __________ football team than Manchester United.
A) good B) better C) gooder D) best
15) Have you __________ to Thailand?
A) lived B) visit C) ever been D) ever visited
16) I studied __________ three years at Trinity University.
A) during B) for C) since D) after
17) Don’t talk to me. It __________ been a very hard day.
A) has B) hasn’t C) was D) is
18) __________ you homework!
A) Do B) Make C) Write D) Realize
19) __________ you like to go to the seaside this weekend?
A) Do B) Are C) Could D) Would
20) “I’m exausted!” “__________ am I”.
A) So B) Together C) Neither D) Either
21) If I __________ known the answer I would’ve got a better mark in the exam.
A) have B) had C) could D) ever
22) Paper __________ made from wood.
A) has B) has been C) is D) is being
23) You must __________ me to buy Anne a present, or I’ll forget.
A) recommend B) suggest C) remember D) remind
24) The gold necklace was __________ expensive for me to buy, so I bought the silver one.
A) more B) not C) too D) quite
25) I want to know what happened, so please __________ me the truth.
A) tell B) say C) talk D) give
26) Sarah lives __________ the eleventh floor of a block of flats.
A) in B) on C) at D) by
27) “When __________ you move to Seville?” “Last year”.
A) will B) have C) do D) did
28) If you go abroad, you __________ bring your passport with you.
A) can B) may C) should D) might
29) What is your friend __________?
A) for B) with C) at D) like
30) Jennie __________ to pass her exams to get into university.
A) will B) must C) has D) should
31) The sky is dark. There __________ be heavy rain this afternoon.
A) is going to B) will C) has D) must
32) Anthony isn’t as tall __________ his sister.
A) as B) than C) for D) like
33) I __________ talk to him right now, if I were you.
A) should B) have to C) would D) want to
34) Would you __________ if I opened the door?
A) like B) mind C) believe D) allow
35) If I __________ realised you were tired, I’d have slowed down.
A) didn’t B) hadn’t C) had D) have
36) Nobody bought tickets for the party, so we had to call it __________.
A) off B) down C) ever D) away
37) At university I had to put __________ with loud music from my next door neighbour every night.
A) along B) up C) out D) myself
38) I don’t know where Bill is. He __________ have been here by this time.
A) must B) should C) can’t D) might
39) I’m neither more intelligent __________ less intelligent than my sister.
A) and B) nor C) or D) even
40) “Would you like a glass of wine?” “I’d __________ have beer if you have some”.
A) rather B) wanted to C) prefer D) liked to
41) It’s time we __________, John.
A) leave B) leaving C) are leaving D) left
42) _________the time you read this, I’ll be flying to Rio de Janeiro.
A) When B) By C) At D) In
43) I’d rather you __________ smoke in here, if you don’t mind.
A) don’t B) won’t C) didn’t D) not
44) If you want to come tonight, give me a call. If __________, I’ll tell you about it tomorrow.
A) yes B) no C) so D) not
45) If you don’t study harder, you __________ the risk of failing the exam.
A) have B) play C) run D) face
46) If __________ I hadn’t bought so many things, I’d have some money now.
A) just B) only C) actually D) me
47) Tests __________ carried out on this substance should determine its origin.
A) that B) they C) being D) been
48) You __________ have seen Peter; he’s dead!
A) must B) can’t C) should D) might
49) At no time __________ I suspect he was a thief.
A) / B) did C) that D) which
50) The fierce snake, __________ venom is extremely toxic, is found in Eastern Australia.
A) which B) that C) whose D) its
acepto la política de privacidad
Deseo recibir información futura sobre el centro y sus actividades
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies